HHV offers Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) coated glass plates of high quality, low defect and with superior physical properties. ITO has two fold nature, that is , it has conductivity and transparancy.
TRANSPARENT CONDUTIVE COATINGS
Aircraft Windshields; Photovoltaic cells; Commerical windows; Liquid crystal display glass; OLED, Shipboard; Periscope; Vehicle displays,; Mobile, and Computers.
- Optically transparent (75 - 85%) in the visible region
- Electrical resistance : 20 - 150 0hms / sq.
- Low defect desnsities and
- RF/EMI shielding
Transparent heaters are widely used in display devices such as Camera, LCD's, Flat panel display & electro-optical devices,. Response rate of the display device is critical and it mostly depends on the environmental temperature. Critical environment situations require fast acting display while operating temperature in - 40 deg C. or colder otherwise may cause the LCD to react very slowly or slow meaningless characters.
Transparent heaters will heat the display at the same time maintains high transmission. Indium tin oxide thin film is the best choice for transparent heaters.
HHV developed the Transparent Condustive coatings for heater applications. Unfiformity of the coating is maintained within ± 5% which will be critical to maintain uniform heating all over the substrate.
Typical visible transparency for ITO is > 80% average. Patterned ITO heaters also available for higher wattage applications. Transparent heaters can be configured to provide EMI/RF shielding of displays or Precision optics.
- Sheet resistance : wide range from 5 ohms/sq to >1000 ohm/sq
- High visible transmission : > 80%
- Substrates : Glass, Float , Borofloat, Corning, Sapphire, Quartz , Silicon
- Sizes : From < 1.0" to > 55" diameter
- Thickness : From 0.003" to 1" ( substrate and size dependent)
- Shapes : Flat, Curved dome, Round or Custom made.